There is "NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL"
Diet Or Workout Plan.
There is only Your Unique Requirements.
Learn Your Own Personal Requirements
To Lose Weight, Aid Curing Injuries, Illness And Improve Performance for Good!
Balanced Health Fitness Starter Package.
Nutrition: Metabolic Typing®
- Online Metabolic Typing® Test
- Metabolic Typing® Report
- Personalised Metabolic Typing® Eating Plan
- Starter Meal Plans
- Individualised Metabolic Typing® Supplement List
Metabolic Typing® Details
Online Metabolic Typing® Test. This is a complex computer program that prioritises and weighs your answers to determine your Metabolic Type®. No lab tests, clinical testing, or questionnaire can do this other than our system.
We are the only authentic source of Metabolic Typing® worldwide and we’ve been researching, developing and refining Metabolic Type® testing for over 35 years. The assessment questionnaire will take around 20-30 minutes to complete. There are 150 questions but they are not very difficult and are only about you. But if you need to take a break before you are done you can return and finish at your convenience.
- Metabolic Type® Report — your personalised report describing the results of your own Metabolic Typing® Assessment. This report not only describes your personal Metabolic Type®, but also shows the relative balances between the various systems that determine your type of metabolism. This allows you to compare future test results and chart your progress as you achieve better health through improved metabolic balance. To see a sample report,
- Personalised Metabolic Type® Eating Plan — the heart of your Metabolic Typing®. recommendations. Your 349 item food list details exactly the right foods for your specific Metabolic Type® and identifies all the foods you should avoid.
- Individualised Metabolic Type® Supplement List — the right nutritional supplements specifically created and combined only for your unique Metabolic Type® . These supplements are unlike any others – they utilise the exact forms and balances of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, herbs and enzymes shown to be supportive of your particular kind of metabolism. Our unique Metabolic Type®. Supplements are the highest quality available, affordable, and easy-to-order.
- Starter Meal Plans
- Eating Right Guidelines — to ensure that you get the correct balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. For over 35 years, Metabolic Typing® has demonstrated that it’s just as important to eat the right ratios of proteins, fats and carbs for your Metabolic Type®, as it is to eat the right foods for your Metabolic Type®. It makes all the difference in the world in correcting low energy, mood swings, cravings, and a desire for sweets or stimulants.
- Shopping Guidelines — to take the guess work out of your weekly trip to the market. Learn how to properly choose fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy, and other healthy foods for your Metabolic Type®, and how to avoid deceptively labeled and cleverly disguised poor quality foods. Proper nutrition for your Metabolic Type® begins at the market.
- Cooking Guidelines — Improper cooking methods can greatly reduce the nutritional content of your foods, and even make normally healthful foods quite unhealthy. These instructions will help insure that you do not make common food preparation mistakes nearly everyone makes that often undermine good health. Healthy food can even become dangerous if cooked wrong. Learn what’s right.
- Cooking Whole Grains Guide — Whole grains are always more nutritious and healthful than processed grains, but most people do not know what they are or how to prepare them. Use these simple instructions to learn how to properly select, prepare and cook whole grains, including many you probably didn’t even know existed! The world of whole grains offers fun and healthful exploration that can begin with this tutorial.
- Cooking with Fats & Oils Guide — Yes, you can have fats and oils in your diet!! In fact, they are critical for all Metabolic Types® – but only if utilised correctly. Learn which ones become unhealthy when heated, which can tolerate high heat, which need to be refrigerated or remain unharmed by storage at room temperature, and which ones nearly everyone uses that are unhealthy for all.
Common Obstacles On Health & Fitness Path
” It feels like I'm going to the gym 7 days a week and not shifting any notable weight!”
“I never seem to have the energy at the end of the day to do anything else let alone going to the gym”
“I eat so healthy, lose weight but it comes back on fast and I have very little energy”
“I don’t have time to train all the time”
“Exercise is so boring. I hate going to the gym”
Do these SOUND like words you have experienced personally?
Well, in a moment I’m going to explain AND give you the solutions to these very common obstacles faced on the path of health and fitness.
We at Balanced Fitness have heard these very common obstacles that the majority of sociality have experience at some point.
Not only have we heard these obstacles, but both Stephen and I have gone through a very similar journey tasting first hand, all those “bumps on the road” that you will face or have probably already felt on your path to health and fitness
However, the only difference is, that we have dedicated our 40years of collective experience to fine tune, test and develop our unique, successful and attainable approach to health and fitness.
Our approach has taking us both around the World, coaching this very personalized method to health and fitness.
And when I say “personalized method” I really mean, its specific to your needs. WE do NOT give a standard program to everyone, because they don’t work! BUT, I will explain more shortly.
At home, here in sunny Edinburgh, Scotland we have our dedicated Health Centre and Gym with a strong consistently evolving Team of health Professional.
I get a lot of inspiration from our Team; each team member, loves the field they practice in. Everyone is constantly growing, developing and refining the tools to further their trade. For me, “these are the type of people I want to work with and I feel you would want to treated and trained by.”
How Do We Personalise Your Programme?
HOW DO WE PERSONALISE YOUR PROGRAM?
Did you know that FOOD and EXERCISE changes our Nervous System function?
Let me explain: Specific Meals can leave some of us feeling lethargic and others hyperactive!
So you and I could eat the EXACT same meal, but our bodies will react COMPLETELY different! We could both have steak, spinach, and mushrooms with butter!
I would be feeling like Superman!! And you may lose mental focus and concentration.
The same applies to exercises! I’m sure you will have noticed that there are times when you go to the gym and you feel like you lift your strength in the office!
Or after you finished training you felt completely wiped out! Drained.
“but I trained some much better yesterday”
This INFORMATION tells us that we all require different nutrition to re-balance our system.
And CORRECT EXERCISES at the correct time to re-balance your system
So, there is NO ‘one size fits all’ kind of DIET! That, we were all previously led to believe.
There is NO one secret Nutritional formula that fits everyone!
There is NO MAGIC WORKOUT that will let you lose weight in days!!
There is Only your own UNIQUE NUTRITIONAL AND UNIQUE EXERCISE REQUIREMENTS.
You NEED to understand how YOU’RE Personal System Functions.
And actually NOT finding this all out soon, eating and incorrect training IS potentially LIFE threatening. Sounds dramatic, I know! But when you hear what I’m about to share, you too will understand why I am saying this.
How You & I Work?
HOW WE WORK?
Think of your body as being like a large City that has millions of citizens, with a police force, fire department, local authorities, multiple communities, shops etc.
The activities of the City all fall under the direction and control of only a handful of authorities.
Your metabolism works in a similar fashion.
When I say Metabolism: I’m referring to the sum total of all Physiological and Biochemical reactions that take place in your body in order to sustain life.
Although hundreds of thousands of biochemical reactions take place in your body on a daily basis, they all fall under the regulation of only a few; Fundamental Homeostatic Controls (FHC).
An FHC is just a system within your metabolism that keeps the checks and balances on how you create and use energy.
How you create and keep balance, each plays their part in building and maintaining YOUR optimal health.
Each FHC is dualistic in nature meaning it has a left and a right, a yin and a yang, up and a down, or fast or slow.
OUR AIM is to tune into your way of balancing.
We have 2 primary or dominant FHC's which are known as; The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and The Oxidative System. (OS)
The Autonomic Nervous System
The Autonomic Nervous System .
The ANS, referred to as the master regulator of metabolism, has two divisions:
1. The Sympathetic
2. The Parasympathetic
Each works in opposition to the other, yet they work together to maintain a homeostasis (metabolic balance and efficiency).
For example, Sympathetic nervous stimulation speeds the heart rate, while Parasympathetic stimulation slows the heart rate.
Together, the Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic divisions work to maintain the proper heart rate, as well as the functioning of all the various organs and glands.
Certain organs are "switched on" by the Sympathetic and "switched off" by the Parasympathetic, while other organs are "switched on" by the Parasympathetic and "switched off" by the Sympathetic.
Some people have inherited stronger organs and glands that are stimulated by the Sympathetic division.
These are known as the Sympathetic Dominant Metabolic Types.
Other people have inherited greater strength overall in the Parasympathetic organs and glands, and are thus known as Parasympathetic Dominant Metabolic Types.
In those whose organs and glands are relatively balanced between Sympathetic and Parasympathetic influences, the term, ‘Balanced Dominants’ is used to describe their Metabolic Type.
We can be classified according to three basic groups:
1. Fast Oxidizers
2. Slow Oxidizers
3. Mixed Oxidizers
Burn through the nutrients in their food very rapidly, with the consequence that the carb content is broken down to glucose and released into the blood almost at once.
This sudden increase in blood sugar triggers a rapid release of large amounts of insulin to clean away excess sugar, which is stored as fat in your cells. The more carb content in your food, the more energy will be available to your body right away, and the greater the chance that it will not be needed and get stored as fat.
Insulin is a quick and effective blood-cleaner, and the dramatic leaps and falls in blood sugar levels that result from fast oxidation lead to the ‘sugar crash’ effect. For a Fast Oxidizer, foods with high carb ratios cause fatigue and carb cravings, as well as promote fat storage.
Fast Oxidizers should eat foods with more proteins and fats, in order to slow down their rate of oxidation and insulin release, and to better promote stable blood sugar and sustained energy levels.
Burn through the nutrients in their food slowly and do not release the glucose from carbohydrates into the blood quickly enough. This means that they do not get converted into glucose, and energy production and availability is delayed.
A Slow Oxidizer should eat foods with higher ratios of carbs, since protein and fat slow the rate of oxidation and energy production even further.
Fall right in between the two. They require foods that have equal quantities of protein, fat, and carbs in order to optimally process, produce, and use the energy from their food.
The Personalised Training Approach
HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR PERSONALISED TRAINING APPROACH?
So, we now know, that the more you understand how your system functions, the CLEARER and more efficient your path towards health and Fitness equilibrium will be.
And Once you find this health and fitness equilibrium you will EFFORTLESSLY:
Speed up Recover
So if you’re going to the gym 7 days without shifting a pound, then this is a MUST FOR YOU
And if, at the end of your working day, you find yourself lacking energy, so that going to the gym is the last thing on your mind, then THIS IS FOR YOU!
If you eat what you believe to be “healthy” and you’re not shifting any weight with all that effort, then this is FOR YOU!
Exercising needs to be done like you’re a kid again, you must begin to see exercising, as if you’re playing!
NOT, like I MUST do it to lose weight, or to get fit.
And I guarantee, here at balanced fitness you will have NEVER experiencing this method of personal training Edinburgh before!
IT will NOT feel like Personal training; you will get RESULTS quicker and longer lasting than you have ever had BEFORE. Complete Personalized Personal Training Edinburgh.
“Some time ago, I decided that I would become a vegetarian. I bought an expensive juicer, and religiously juiced carrots, apples, beetroot, etc EVERY day. I did Astanga yoga 3 times a week and other forms of exercise, and thought I was doing all the right things to lose weight and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I had had a few problems with pain in my lower back and after some time, had to stop yoga as it seemed to exacerbate the problem. I did all this because I was losing a battle with gaining weight and feeling miserable about my body which seemed to regularly break down with pulled muscles etc.
Then I met up with Stephen, and after a thorough Q and A session, decided to try Metabolic Typing along with personal training sessions. I was relieved when I was told which Metabolic Type I am and went from a veggie/juice diet back to eating protein and combining it with all the other suggested foods. The personal training sessions helped me a lot and especially enjoyed the PowerPlate! I found out what core muscles are, and that has helped enormously with my back problem!
I have now lost over 6 kilos and am able to maintain my new weight without struggling to do so. The other marvellous thing is that I have lost cellulite which I was smitten with – who would have thought?”
My bum and tummy muscles are now tight by taking the time to get things done the right way. I also appreciate that more and more exercise and less and less calories are another waste of time.
Stephen put me through the Metabolic Typing® nutrition system and I now know I need fat and I know I need to eat often. But I also know that if life gets in the way and I miss a workout I know how to eat to make the most of my time and when I do get to workout I can make the most of it. This way I get far less stressed and can much more easily stay on track. Stephen always says that there is a balance to be struck between fitness and nutrition and his system has helped me really get that.”
“I have now lost over 6 kilos and am able to maintain my new weight without struggling to do so.”
When you click on the payment link, you are redirected to Clickbank, where payments are made through. You’ll be redirected to their site to make a secure, on-line payment via credit card or PayPal. Your credit card statement will reflect a payment to CLCKBNK*COM.
ClickBankClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.