Whats inside our 6 Week Balanced Health Fitness Fundamentals Program:
Value: £780 Today £720
2 Payment Option £360
- 12 Personal Training Session
- Tailored Training Program
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Stress Management Home Exercises
- Personalised Meditation
Nutrition: Metabolic Typing®
- Online Metabolic Typing® Test
- Metabolic Type® Report
- Personalised Metabolic Type® Eating Plan
- Starter Meal Plans
- Individualised MT® Supplement List
Personal Training Details
At Balanced Fitness we will give you the sort of Personal Training experience that will shift your perspective on what service quality means.
All our trainers are highly qualified with the knowledge and expertise to get the results you want – and they are 100% committed to bringing out the absolute best in you.
As our reputation is based on results we aim to deliver a bespoke, holistic and science-based program that moves you towards your goals in the fastest possible time.
Our personal training workouts are fun, focussed and engaging – they fuse weight training, kettlebells, cables, bodyweight exercices, vibration training and advanced stretching techniques to keep you motivated and to improve your fitness beyond what you ever thought was possible.
If you are looking to shape up, lose weight or look amazing for a special occasion, Balanced Fitness Personal Training Edinburgh will help you succeed!
You've probably already heard that we must exercise in order to improve our health and lives. But we all know that it is easier said than done. Most of us dreaded exercising because we often feel tired, sluggish, and sore all over. We often define exercising as something intensive, tiring, and exhausting.
We felt like we're being punished for being unhealthy. But, exercising doesn't have to be that much of a penitence, you know? Far from it! You can make exercising a light and enjoyable activity! How? The answer is through functional training.
What is Functional Training?
Functional training is designed to train your muscles to coordinate together and to prepare yourself in doing daily tasks. Functional training promotes core stability to help you accomplish everyday activities like playing sports, carrying groceries, or picking up and carrying objects around your home. Functional training is practical and can be used in your everyday lives.
Functional Training Exercises:
1. Squats - The squat is a functional exercise where it trains your muscles to contract as you rise up and down, or pick up low objects. It also helps strengthen your lower body and improves your athletic posture.
You can apply this exercise in real life situations like jumping and pushing.
2. Deadlift - along with squats, a deadlift is also essential to strengthen all your pulling muscles. It also has the same real-life situation application with squats.
3. Power Clean - It helps extend your hips, knees, and ankles are pivotal in applying force. Its real-life applications involve jumping and standing up fast.
4. Overhead Press - It helps build your upper-body and fortify your core strength. You can apply this exercise when doing some pushing and throwing activities.
5. Chin Up - It helps to build your upper body strength. It can be applied when you're climbing, dragging, and wrestling.
Exercise is necessary in order for us to have a fitter, stronger body and healthier life. But it doesn't mean to be brutal and exhausting. With the help of functional training, you'll get to enjoy exercising while maintaining a healthier body and improving your daily life activities.
Metabolic Typing® Details
With Our online Metabolic Typing® Test. This is a complex computer program that prioritises and weighs your answers to determine your Metabolic Type®. No lab tests, clinical testing, or questionnaire can do this other than our system.
We are the only authentic source of Metabolic Typing® worldwide and we’ve been researching, developing and refining Metabolic Type® testing for over 35 years. The assessment questionnaire will take around 20-30 minutes to complete. There are 150 questions but they are not very difficult and are only about you. But if you need to take a break before you are done you can return and finish at your convenience.
- Metabolic Type® Report — your personalised report describing the results of your own Metabolic Typing® Assessment. This report not only describes your personal Metabolic Type®, but also shows the relative balances between the various systems that determine your type of metabolism. This allows you to compare future test results and chart your progress as you achieve better health through improved metabolic balance.
- Personalised Metabolic Type® Eating Plan — the heart of your Metabolic Typing®. recommendations. Your 349 item food list details exactly the right foods for your specific Metabolic Type® and identifies all the foods you should avoid.
- Individualised Metabolic Type® Supplement List — the right nutritional supplements specifically created and combined only for your unique Metabolic Type® . These supplements are unlike any others – they utilise the exact forms and balances of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, herbs and enzymes shown to be supportive of your particular kind of metabolism. Our unique Metabolic Type®. Supplements are the highest quality available, affordable, and easy-to-order.
- Eating Right Guidelines — to ensure that you get the correct balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. For over 35 years, Metabolic Typing® has demonstrated that it’s just as important to eat the right ratios of proteins, fats and carbs for your Metabolic Type®, as it is to eat the right foods for your Metabolic Type®. It makes all the difference in the world in correcting low energy, mood swings, cravings, and a desire for sweets or stimulants.
- Shopping Guidelines — to take the guess work out of your weekly trip to the market. Learn how to properly choose fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy, and other healthy foods for your Metabolic Type®, and how to avoid deceptively labeled and cleverly disguised poor quality foods. Proper nutrition for your Metabolic Type® begins at the market.
- Cooking Guidelines — Improper cooking methods can greatly reduce the nutritional content of your foods, and even make normally healthful foods quite unhealthy. These instructions will help insure that you do not make common food preparation mistakes nearly everyone makes that often undermine good health. Healthy food can even become dangerous if cooked wrong. Learn what’s right.
- Cooking Whole Grains Guide — Whole grains are always more nutritious and healthful than processed grains, but most people do not know what they are or how to prepare them. Use these simple instructions to learn how to properly select, prepare and cook whole grains, including many you probably didn’t even know existed! The world of whole grains offers fun and healthful exploration that can begin with this tutorial.
- Cooking with Fats & Oils Guide — Yes, you can have fats and oils in your diet!! In fact, they are critical for all Metabolic Types® – but only if utilised correctly. Learn which ones become unhealthy when heated, which can tolerate high heat, which need to be refrigerated or remain unharmed by storage at room temperature, and which ones nearly everyone uses that are unhealthy for all.
Training Map Out Example
Online MT Questionnaire Completion. Done at the comfort of home.
MT Results - Arrange MT 60min. 1st PT training session. Assessment of Movements.
60mins Consultation to receive and map out Nutrition Plan strategy. 2nd PT Session. Further movements and agility assessment.
PT session: Martial Arts, Executive Function training, Functional Training movements.